Scan and Send Paper Documents Through Microsoft Outlook
The eCopy ShareScan Connector for Microsoft Exchange/Outlook turns the eCopy-connected copier into a digital sender that integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Exchange for sending e-mail or faxes. You can securely access message settings and personal and corporate address books right from the copier to e-mail or fax scanned documents from your personal account.
The eCopy ShareScan Connector for Microsoft Exchange is bundled with eCopy ShareScan.
For additional information, contact your local reseller/dealer or e-mail eCopy.
Bringing Paper to the Power of Exchange
- E-mail scanned documents directly from your eCopy-enabled digital copier or scanner using the authenticated user’s e-mail account.
- Documents sent via eCopy ShareScan appear in the user’s Sent Items folder.
- A preview screen shows image quality in either color or black & white before sending.
- Enforces security standards and creates an audit trail.
- Support for Exchange forests and hosted Exchange servers with External Associated Accounts (EAA).
- Send e-mail from eCopy ShareScan with relevant context, including read receipt, delivery receipt, importance, and sensitivity options.
- Send faxes from user e-mail accounts at the MFP or scanner using the eCopy Fax via Exchange Connector.